Do you always get a little nervous before going somewhere to get medical care? If so, we understand. It’s hard to know what to expect when visiting a new doctor or urgent care center.
You don’t have to worry when visiting us, though! What we advertise is what you’ll get, which includes quality care at an affordable price and quick pace.
Keep reading as our AFC Urgent Care Indian Trail team further explains what we offer below.
- Going to our urgent care center is less expensive than going to the emergency room. Money matters! Customers spend $4.4 billion on emergency room visits every year. On average, a visit to our urgent care facility costs between $100 and $200, but a trip to the emergency room costs over $1,000.
- We work with a variety of insurance providers. You don’t have to be concerned that our AFC center won’t accept your insurance payment option. We work with large organizations like Medicare in addition to other major health insurance programs. You can see a list of acceptable insurance carriers here.
- Visiting our AFC center on any given day is a fantastic idea. We’re open seven days a week, with extended hours to fit your busy schedule! We’re open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- A discounted self-pay alternative is available. There is a $140 office fee for visiting our AFC facility; however, if you are self-paying or do not have insurance, we offer discounted rates. Please contact us here if you have any questions about our self-pay options.
- You shouldn’t have to miss work to get medical care…unless you want to. We know that going to the doctor can be inconvenient. That’s why we’re open on weekends!
- There is no need to schedule an appointment. We provide non-emergency medical treatment without an appointment! You also don’t have to make an appointment for a COVID-19, strep or flu test. Stop by, and we’ll provide the service you’re looking for.
Do you need non-emergency care but don’t know where to turn? We’re here for you seven days a week! Stop by our AFC center today.